Power Plants have a more demanding power supply. The power for power plants allows absolutely no interruption and must be provided in a super silent way. to meet the demanding requirements, the power generators must have excellent performance, also AMF and ATS are required.
Requirements and Challenges
1. Working conditions
24 hours consecutive stable power output at rated power (10% overload for 1 hour permissible each 12 hours), in the following conditions.
Altitude height: 1000 meters and below.
Temperature: lower limit -15°C, up limit 40°C
2. Low noise
Quite power supply with lower noise effect on work.
3. Necessarily protective equipments
The machine will automatically stop and give signals in the following cases: low oil pressure, high temperature, over speed, start failure.
For auto start power generators with AMF function, ATS helps realize auto start and auto stop. When the main fails, power generator can start within 20 seconds (adjustable). The power generator can start of itself consecutively for three times. The switch from main load to generator load completes within 20 seconds and reaches rated power output in less than 30 seconds. When the main power gets back, the generators will automatically stop within 300 seconds (adjustable) after the machine cooled.
4. Stable performance & high reliability
Average failure interval: not less than 1000 hours
Voltage regulation range: at 0% load between 95%-105% of rated voltage.
Superb power generators, with PLC-5220 control module and ATS, assures immediate power supply the same time the main is gone. The generators adopt low noise design, and helps supply power in a quiet environment.
• Whole set product and turn-key solution help customer use the machine easily without much technical knowledge. The machine is easy to use and maintain.
• The control system has AMF function, which can auto start or stop the machine. In emergency the machine will give an alarm and stop.
• ATS for option. For small kVA machine, the ATS is integral.
• Low noise. The noise level of the small kVA machine (30kva below) is below 60dB(A)@7m.
• Stable performance. Average failure interval is not less than 2000 hours.
• Compact size. Optional devices are provided for special requirements for stable operation in some freezing cold areas and burning hot areas.
• For bulk order, custom design and development is provided.